John L Stewart John L Stewart is offline
Senior Member

Location: Toronto
Smile

Keep on motivating Patrick. I've noticed rigor mortis sets in early in folks around me who sit back & take it easy. I've never had a 10K km year on the bike but I've done a couple of 8K km & quite a few 5K km while travelling in the job a lot at HP and R&S. Managed to take the bike along a few times to have a good look around. Still biking at 83 now, my 44th season. Just 2 lb heavier than I wuz at 30 years.

Feeling some minor problems in joints but that goes away as soon as I get moving. I figure I will end up on the bumper of a MAC truck!

This year only 2200 km but all in four months. Now comes four months of cross country skiing. And lots of physical work here. Just finished running a log splitter & chain saw for several days getting firewood ready for the long winter here. And plenty of maintenance, the house is already 45 years since we built out here in the woods. But the big city is getting closer very quickly now.

For electronics I mainly run the circuit simulator. Any soldering is fix a pipe or something else, no toobz.

Cheers to all, John Stewart
Attached Images