Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Andre Jute[_2_] Andre Jute[_2_] is offline

Default an interesting archive of R.A.T.

On Monday, November 2, 2015 at 1:06:39 PM UTC, Patrick Turner wrote:

I am currently finding that riding 10,000km a year on a bicycle to stay in shape and for the euphoria is becoming impossible; my knees have become my enemy. OK, so I just don't ride much, but OK, eat less, mainly vegetarian, and no sugar, alcohol, and I be gregarius with ppl I meet anyway, and weight remains under control, 1Kg more than the 82Kg I was when I was amateur racing cyclist at 37, and arthritis don't stop me hobbling around in the workshop filling in time.

10,000kmpa is a bit ambitious at 68. I still ride the hills, but nowhere near 10K; but then I was never a roadie, so I didn't aspire to the big round numbers.

Andre Jute