Posted to rec.audio.tubes
[email protected] israelmoses@gmail.com is offline

Default Some Projects

On Wednesday, July 23, 2014 at 6:34:46 PM UTC+3, John L Stewart wrote:
I've put some of my stuff into PDFs, listed below. Lots or REAL test
data, nothing is cooked.

Copy, just ask, cheers, John

1) A 3 Watt fully integrated power amp & preamp inside a Hammond 8x12x3
chassis. Lineup is a 12AX7 magnetic pickup/mike front end, 12AX7
Baxandall tone controls & 6AU6/6AQ5 feedback pair as output thru a
Hammond 125D OPT. 548 KB
2) A Different Kind of Triode Amp. 6080/6AS7G is difficult to drive by
RC coupling. This article uses bootstrapping as a way around the
problem. 30 Watts using a pair of 6080s. There are two articles in this
PDF. 1850 KB
3) A Practical Circlotron. PP KT66�s thru a Hammond OPT of special
impedance. Several alternative OPT configurations are covered. Front end
is differential 6SL7 followed by differential bootstrapped 6SN7. 55
Watts output. 985 KB
4) Norman Crowhurst�s Twin Coupled Amp. Two articles combined in this
on. Front ends are Differential 6SL7s & 6SN7s. 37 watts at clipping
using a pair of 6LU8s in one while 15 watts at clipping for the PP 6V6GT
version. 1592 KB
5) The 33 Amp. A look at what is possible with battery operated 2 volt
tubes. PP Triode & UL versions are covered. Input is a 1B5/25S, triode
connected 33 as driver thru Interstage Transformer to PP 33s. 2.5 Watts
in triode mode, 4.5 watts in UL. 662 KB
6) The Constant Current Regulator as a useful piece of Test Equipment.
All in a small Hammond box but can be built anyway you like. Includes
actual test data on various LEDs, incandescent bulbs, SS rectifiers &
transformer windings. 552 KB
More later time allowing.

|Filename: Avater.gif |
|Download: http://www.audiobanter.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=407|

John L Stewart

Please send the PDF file to my email. thanks