Tom Betz

Default Compressor/Limiter for car audio system?

Quoth "John S Laney" in
:

Do they exist? Or will I have to work out a way to stick an Alesis
NanoCompressor or some such into my car system to make this happen?

That or one of the dbx units. You will need to run it off of a 12converter
(which may induce noise) or get it modified for 12volt use somehow

That's what I was afraid of. Thanks.

Can anyone point me at CD/Tuner head units with built-in tape monitor
circuits?

--
"I am afeard there are few die well that die in a battle; for how can they
charitably dispose of anything when blood is their argument? Now, if these