Posted to rec.audio.pro
Ty Ford Ty Ford is offline

Default Fixing my Rode K2

On Mon, 13 Feb 2012 00:46:22 -0500, geoff wrote
(in article ) :

Soundhaspriority wrote:
With apologies to those who feel a personal affinity to AT
microphones, I offer the following clarification. As far as I am
aware, no company other than DPA offers an electret technology that
is durable at temperatures found in a hot car. The A-T "do not
exceed" temperature is something like 130F. This is an abusive
temperature, but one which at externally polarized condenser mikes,

Maybe AT pick a safe ball-park figure rather than not putting out a spec for
that paramter at all ?

geoff

I tend to agree with Geoff, now that he mentions this. I recall that AT is
usually very conservative with its figures.

Regards,

Ty Ford

Guitar player?:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWaPRHMGhGA