Posted to rec.audio.pro
Mike Rivers Mike Rivers is offline

Default Fixing my Rode K2

On 2/12/2012 9:14 AM, Scott Dorsey wrote:

josephson.com used to have directions on cleaning
center-terminated capsules somewhere on it. You could try just cleaning the
diaphragm like that.

I think he removed it, probably on advice of his own better
judgment. Too many people reading that stuff now who
probably shouldn't be trying it. Much as I would like to
encourage it, I hesitate to tell people that they can fix
things themselves these days. Too many who say "I know how
to sodder but I've never worked on a mixer b4."

of audio." - John Watkinson

interesting audio stuff