Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Iain Churches[_2_] Iain Churches[_2_] is offline

Default No Interconnect is the Best

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..
"Iain Churches" wrote in message
i.fi
"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..
"Iain Churches" wrote in message
ti.fi
"Eeyore" wrote
in message ...

There are no commercial recordings existing that have
a dynamic of even 80dB,

So far so good. But I've got at least one or two that
come close.

Sorry. Close is not good enough.

Wow, Iain who nominated you for a position as a god? ;-)

The MTA collected data makes a statement. No god has anything
to say in the matter. 80dB is 80dB however much you would
wish it to be otherwise.

The statement statement
stands, and comes from an article published by the BPI.
It even includes info from Russian labels such as Origen.

If you could read and comprehend Iain, I sort of agreed with that.

Please look at the article.

I have before me a set of digital files for the Columbia/Walter set of
Beethoven Symphonies.

If I post the disc stock number and time offset where there is a sample
FS-8 dB, what amount of money will you pay me for my time to find it,
Iain? Bidding starts at $50 of good US devalued cash.

You seem to be short of something useful to do.
Come and mark up a Mahler full-score for me:-)

As I posted earlier. (One of the paragraphs you chose to cut)
There seems be be no world's eye view of mastering levels.
There are non-conformists in every walk of life, not just
religion.

Iain