Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default OT more or less:I know that I'm old, but...

On Feb 15, 10:12*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote:

On Feb 14, 10:58*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article ,
*MiNe 109 * wrote:

In article

,
*Jenn wrote:

...isn't singing in tune important anymore? *Watching the NBA All Star
half time. *Yuck.

Or you could go to modern country and hear it all auto-tuned.

Stephen

Yeah, I guess that I would take out of tune. *At least it's human.

I heard a rumor once that Ringo's vocals were manipulated to be in
tune on Beatles albums. I wonder if that was true.

Not according to any of the printed sources.

I haven't heard that either. What is interesting, however, is the
number of Beatles songs where Paul played drums instead of Ringo.