Oily

Default Mackie SDR 24/96 - Hard Drive upgrade?

Hi,
I've just bought an SDR, it comes with a 20GB internal drive which I would
like to replace with something much larger. Has anyone done anything similar
or have any idea what's the largest drive that an SDR will 'see' ?
I will be recording live bands playing for 1Hr x2, so the 20GB (90min) drive
isn't really big enough. I know I could buy another 20GB drive to plug in
the spare drive bay, but if I am going to buy another drive, I would like to
be sure to fit the largest size possible.
I tried asking Mackie but have yet to receive a reply.

Thanks,

Dave.