Patrick Turner

Tim Williams wrote:

"Patrick Turner" wrote in message
Andre Jute continues his hate campaign to have the world think
the worst of me.

So why the heck do you waste 20k of bandwidth, passing it on?

Face it, it's getting old.

But YOU are not the target.

Sure, I have an old story to deal with,
and its all part of housekeeping to me.
I am used to detailed long debates, and life to me
is never going to be a series of quick one liners.
There's always going to be 3 things to consider each second.

I am trying to be brief as possible, and if you don't like
my replies to AJ, since they are tedious, boring, whatever, then don't
read them.
Your'e not missing much.
It surely must be pretty obvious by now that what
I am saying could be left unread by nearly everyone on the group, but
there
are some who would be following it all along.

The bandwidth used for text postings is insignificant in this
age of 20+ gig HDs and broadband download speeds.

Raining well here, cool for late spring.
How's the weather over there?

Patrick Turner.

Tim

--
"That's for the courts to decide." - Homer Simpson