Posted to comp.misc,rec.audio.tech
Julian Macassey Julian Macassey is offline

Default [CM] Headphones - Hearing aids

On Wed, 26 Apr 2017 16:48:37 +1000, Trevor wrote:

Or could it be that you don't know how to use Google and need someone to
hold your hand for you? I have better things to do. If you think it
can't be done, fine by me.

Is this your way of saying "I know the answer but would
rather tell you I'm not going to tell you than spend the same
time telling you".

Or maybe, you in fact don't know how to do it, but would
rather not admit it.

--
"Sir Robert Walpole said, he always talked bawdy at his table,
because in that all could join." - Samuel Johnson