Old April 26th 17, 12:01 AM posted to comp.misc,rec.audio.tech
Julian Macassey

Default [CM] Headphones -> Hearing aids -> Windows Wenk

On Tue, 25 Apr 2017 15:56:52 +0100, Adrian Caspersz > wrote:

>>> Most people already know how to use the internet to find this sort of
>>> thing. The rest probably aren't worried.

>> How helpful of you.
>>
>> Could it be that you yourself don't actually know how to
>> stop Windows 10 from phoning home? Yes, I know you can select
>> some things. I'm talking about no phoning home.
>>

> OK, even more off topic than my segue ...
>
> Put a block to these in a firewall device.
> Pretty easy for most Windows 10 users :-p

Many thanks. All I have to say is Jesus, that's a ton of
addresses. I'm sure it's all to improve the customer experience.
You paid these people money, but they still feel you owe them.

--
"If something is free, you're not the customer, you're the product." Bruce
Schneier, Data and Goliath, 2015