Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Anybody having same problems with Behringer mixers?

On 9/9/2018 1:50 PM, John Williamson wrote:
Witness the way this poster is replying to a five year old post...

I did, but people have been posting about their "problems" with
Behringer gear since the 1990s, and will continue to do so. It doesn't
matter that the mixer in the video is a completely different animal than
the one in this week's post. No matter - Behringer has always sold their
gear as "professional" and some professionals even use a piece here and
there. And the more they sell, the more failures there will be for
people to post about, usually with the tone of "I knew I shouldn't have
bought this, so you'd better not buy one."

I'm sure that somewhere in the world there's someone else who has had
two channels fail on an X-18 mixer. If they're smart, they'll get it
fixed and move on. Behringer has pretty good warranty coverage as long
as you can get the box to them.