Posted to rec.audio.pro
Scott Dorsey

Default Listening dome for convention

In article .com,
wrote:
I have been trying to find some good net resources for listening domes
like some electronic retailers install to channel sound from above the
listener. The one picture I could find, the dome is a semi-spherical
plastic of some kind, maybe two to three feet in diameter? My company
is interested in possibly renting/buying the equipment needed to set up
such a configuration for a business convention in an arena. Need it to
be, or easily attached to, a free-standing setup. If anybody has any
references for suppliers or info I'd be very appreciative.

Museum Tools Secret Sound. www.museumtools.com