Arny Krueger

Default The case for ABX

"paul packer" wrote in message

On Fri, 4 Nov 2005 06:41:56 -0500, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

But you are a replica of our so-distant ancestors, who
crawled out of the mud on spiny fins, and belched rank
air from a bladder.

Isn't it good to see Morien doing what he can to reduce
the number of personal attacks around here?

You don't believe Mike can belch rank air from his
bladder?

Irreelvant. Paul, we're talking about Morien's obvious
hypocrisy here, as well as your's.

You've got your nose how far up Morien's and Middius'
schtick and you don't say *what* about all of their
name-calling?

Ask him to show you. It's one of his best party tricks.
:-)

Gosh this forum was a lot more fun before Middius chased
most of the adults off.