Default Mickey's big admission

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

wrote in message
ink.net...

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

wrote in message
ink.net...

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

wrote in message
ink.net...

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

wrote in message
ink.net...

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

wrote in message
ink.net...

"George Middius" wrote in message

Poor Bug Eater. Adrift in the desert with no insect life within
easy grabbing
distance. His tiny brain is starting to dry up and crack apart.

The people[sic] endorsing ABX have results to show for their
efforts.
The other side has.....?

sneer

Mickey, you dolt, your "side" has you and Arnii. It doesn't get
any more comical
than that.

Not true at all. Your side has you, more sad than funny I
suppose, but not without humor, since your sides argument is
essentially, "we don't got to show you no stinking science."

you still haven't figure out that it's
NOT about science.
Oh, but I have, it's about denial of science.

It's not about science, neither accepted nor denied.
its just not about science.
its about enjoying the playback of music.
Its about enjoyment.

The 2 are not mutually exclusive.

But one need not engage in any scientific inquiry
to find a satisfying system.
No, only if they want to make sure they are getting what they think
they are hearing.

So, you say they should abx equipment to ensure that they
DON'T get the one they 'think' sounds best, everything
else being equal, or even if that
satisfaction costs them a little extra money.
I don't agree with that at all.

Not to mention that YOU don't practice the prescribed rituals, yourself.

I have no need, I know what I'm getting.

You ASSUME you know what you are getting.

Oooooh so close, but no.
I get good information from which to make a good decision from.
Given that there are so few differences anyway, I'm looking for build
quality and features, since it's almost a given, that it will sound right.
I'm not getting tubes after all.

I'd already been introduced to the perils of sighted listening before I ever
heard of ABX for audio.