Clyde Slick

Default Mickey's big admission

wrote in message
ink.net...

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

wrote in message
ink.net...

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

wrote in message
ink.net...

"George Middius" wrote in message

Poor Bug Eater. Adrift in the desert with no insect life within
easy
grabbing
distance. His tiny brain is starting to dry up and crack apart.

The people[sic] endorsing ABX have results to show for their
efforts.
The other side has.....?

sneer

Mickey, you dolt, your "side" has you and Arnii. It doesn't get any
more
comical
than that.

Not true at all. Your side has you, more sad than funny I suppose,
but
not without humor, since your sides argument is essentially, "we
don't
got to show you no stinking science."

you still haven't figure out that it's
NOT about science.
Oh, but I have, it's about denial of science.

It's about a kind of snake oil called ABX, which you, along with Arny
Krueger, are trying to foist on the audio consumer community.
We won't let you succeed. Consumers will follow us, not you.

Consumers don't have the least interest in following intricate religious
rituals.

Nor do I. Nor are there any involved in a DBT.
I do however like the idea of knowing what I purchase can do what I
require.
I have no wish to pay extra for alleged sonic differences if they don't
exist.

Just listen sighted, if you don't hear any
differences, fine.