Posted to rec.audio.car
Mister.Lull Mister.Lull is offline

Default hu connection help

Excellent!

I'm glad we got everything working!

:-)

~Mister.Lull

On Mar 21, 4:05*pm, alpine user
wrote:
Mister.Lull;862952 Wrote:

....A different deck than the last question. *Interesting...

The yellow wire from the HU will be fine connected to the constant
power wire that already exists (no need to run a wire directly to the
battery).

Wiring your amplifier directly to the battery should be fine - just
make sure the wires are as short as possible.

Next, etiquette:
Did your other question get answered in a satisfactory way? *Please
let us know one way or the other.
Also, there's no need to start a new thread - you could have simply
gone off of the other one (after letting us know if your problem was
solved or not)...

~Mister.Lull

On Mar 20, 4:46*pm, alpine user
wrote:-
hey guys 2 other questions , the yellow wire on my 9884 alpine hu

says
connect to battery,i just connected to the hot wire that stays hot

all
the time behind the hu, should i connect it to the battery ? and if

so
should i use a 10 gauge wire?

next question is, * * i have a 77 corvette and the battery is right
behind the drivers seat , right where my amp is setting and i ran

the
negative wire from the amp to the neg on battery, is that ok?

--
alpine user-

yes it did indeed help me out with the 7893 ,the stereo happens to be
my sons that has a jeep grand cheerokee which has a internal amp.
now thank you for the help on my stereo which is the 9884.
I'm very sorry for starting a new thread.

--
alpine user- Hide quoted text -