Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

Default New Spin Magazine

On Aug 14, 6:50*pm, Bret L wrote:
On Aug 13, 10:38*pm, Clyde Slick wrote:

On Aug 13, 10:35*pm, Bret L wrote:

On Aug 13, 3:52*pm, Clyde Slick wrote:

On Aug 13, 4:02*pm, MiNe 109 * wrote:

In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

Chris Squire
He is exactly the kind of bassist I have no use for.

He goes absolutley nowhere extremely fast.

I would have said plodding or lumbering, but then I like his playing in
context.

No love for Bootsie? John Paul Jones? Tony Levin?

Now for a drummer list

just for a start, the ones I like (from rock music)

*I don' t doubt htat but why is your liking them so essential to us?

*Are arguing for the primacy of YOUR tastes?-

if your taste is white power rock, the Absolutely yes
'

No, it isn't. In fact I consider "white power rock" a contradiction,
as well as most of it sucking.

*Skrewdriver were the canonical WP band-their music consisted of Chuck
Berry style tunes. See the contradiction?-

Anybody looking for white racial purity in any type of rock and roll
is off base.
Yodelling is the purist form of white music there is, plus its almost
Aryan, to boot.
try putting some white power lyrics into yodelling, you will really
have something there, Bratzi.