Perry

Default Eclipse CD8443

"Steve Grauman" wrote in message
Where did you buy your HU?

Mine came from Paris Audio in Beverly Hills, Ca.

o you know any online store where I can get
one?

I don't think Eclipse allows online sales. You can probably find one, but

since
online dealers probably aren't Eclipse "certified", god knows where it

came
from. Every state has different laws about "fair-sales" and an online

dealer
may not live in a state where it's required to tell you that the unit is
refurbished, unless you ask about it.

As close as I have EVER seen to online sales of eclipse were the occasional
ebay ad. Eclipse decks are a pretty good deal, even at full retail IMO.