Posted to rec.audio.pro
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

Default Role of Production(Recording, Mixing, & Mastering) in Creating aGreat Record

Also Scott I threw a few known early/original release CDs of mine into Exact Audio Copy and they all returned a NO in the Emphasis column. That leaves over 400 more to check, something I don't think is worth wasting time on. LOLOL

They exist, you will find one. I released a bunch of them. But they are
very much a drop in the bucket.

http://www.studio-nibble.com/cd/inde..._(release_list)

I think this is a small fraction of the pressings out there, but even on
this short list there are a disturbing number of "missing PE flag" entries.

Although I am guessing "Brothers in Arms" is supposed to be that insanely
bright, because the LP was bright too.

Not very many dates either. I'd be very interested in seeing a plot of
year vs. number of emphasized releases.