Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Role of Production(Recording, Mixing, & Mastering) in Creating aGreat Record

On Wednesday, December 10, 2014 3:15:30 PM UTC-5, Tom McCreadie wrote:
On 10 Dec 2014 wrote:

Also Scott I threw a few known early/original release CDs of mine into Exact Audio Copy and they all returned a NO in the Emphasis column. That leaves over 400 more to check, something I don't think is worth wasting time on. LOLOL

They exist, you will find one. I released a bunch of them. But they are
very much a drop in the bucket.
--scott

http://www.studio-nibble.com/cd/inde..._(release_list)

That list was mainly pop/rock music. I think you'll find a lot more lurking out
there in classical genre.
For instance, doing a quick dip into a pile of classical cd's before me that
were made between 1980 and 1990, I found this one at only my 6th try :-):

Musica Svecia MSCD 626 (1990): "Serenad, Midvinter, Chitra";composer Wilhelm
Stenhammar; performed by The Swedish Radio Symphony Orchestra and Choir.
--
Tom McCreadie

Cool. I checked "Beethoven: Symphonies No. 5 & No. 7" Telarc CD-80163 (1988)
and Bach "Brandenburg" Concertos Philips 420 345-2

No on both of them in EAC, even though the Bach one was released on CD in West(!!!) Germany but recorded in the '70s. No year of CD release info is available anywhere for that one.