Posted to rec.audio.pro
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

Default Best digital music recording program

hank alrich wrote:

If you want it both cheap and lazy you may have come to the wrong
hangout here. Doing this work well requires learning about the tools,
saving the money for good ones, and investing the time/work it takes to
become proficient. Even when all that is in place, the results still
fall or stand on the quality of your compositions, which has exactly
nothing to do wth anyone's sample library.

On the other hand, doing it cheap and lazy worked for Los Del Rio with
the Macarena....

The path of the dilettante is level and smooth, in general, but the way
of the warrior offers considerably more challenge, not to mention the
cost of the boots.

When I grow up I want to be a dilettante.