Posted to rec.audio.pro
geoff geoff is offline

Default Best digital music recording program

On 8/12/2014 9:17 p.m., Tom Evans wrote:

Never heard of Electroponic Musician. I haven't read any magazine music
articles for several years. If I read magazine articles, I prefer them
to be Mac mazagines cuz I'm a Mac man.

Make that "Electronic Musician". Um Mac magasines ?!!! You want to
learn about music try music magasines. Restricting your scope to Mac
magasines will give you a very blinkered and narrow view of things,
especially cult ones.

I know I need to learn many basics by reading magazines that takes so
much time.

So does learning music or an instrument.

I'd rather just dive in head first and make music and learn
as I go along.

Learning by mistakes is one way of doing it. Opinions vary on which way
is best.

Instead of reading magazines, I've already published my
much-unanticipated debut single that I made using Garageband, mastered
by Diskmakers and available since September on Itunes, Amazon,
Soundcloud, Spotfiy and C.D. Baby.

Congratulations. I've been making music and recording for over 30 years
and haven't released one yet ;-( . On the other hand, I've never tried
to. But I do know what I'm doing, and I do know that it (the musical
side at least) isn't that great.

geoff