Posted to rec.audio.pro
Keoki Keoki is offline

Default TC VoiceLive 2 or Eventide H3000 for vocal?

On Monday, September 10, 2012 12:22:41 PM UTC+11, Ty Ford wrote:

Thanks for all of your hard work to get that answer.

You are welcome. The apparent fact that no one pursued this question since 1988 makes me wonder if the Ultra-Harmonizers' main use in studios was not harmonizing at all? Even Eventide's Wikipedia page only highlights snare and solo vocal pitch shifting, time-compressing movies, flanging, etc. It doesn't mention creating harmony from a vocal anywhere. I guess "Super-Shifter" just wasn't impressive enough for Marketing?