Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Whose Country Is This?

On Apr 27, 6:17*pm, Bret L wrote:
Whose Country Is This?

It's a country of the Constitution. Nobody in the Federal government
swears to uphold anything but that.

The law in Arizona appears to me to be unconstitutional on several
grounds. It will crash and burn as it should. But it will give the
right-wing whackos something to rail about which apparently is what it
was designed to do.

Did you notice how the governor went from "Brarack Obama hasn't done
anything in 14 months" to "Federal inaction over decades"? I did.

You may now continue being an idiot, Bratzi. It's a part you play well.