Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion

Default Intelligence and RIAA

In article .com,
Peter Wieck wrote:
On May 20, 5:54 pm, "west" wrote:

Did you forget the email you recently sent me saying how you truly
hate me and McCoy? Realizing that you are totally whipped and
undressed for all to see, you try to temper your loosing position. Now
there's only 2 things I don't like about you ... and that's your face.

Perhaps the curious in the group might like to see your e-mail to me
together with my two replies....
Your note:

This is exactly the kind of garbage spewing that Iain so kindly asked
for you to stop. My skin is thick so you're only making yourself look
foolish. But you are most likely being sucessful at chasing away those
learned posters who shy away from this Ng because of ppl like you. So
many have already left as Mr. Churches aptly pointed out. Rodents are
missing a wealth of information because of it.

It's a theme Iain Churches likes to propagate. I've not seen any
indication of it, though. This wealth of talent waiting in the sidelines
for better behavoir.

--
*El nino made me do it

Dave Plowman London SW