dizzy

On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 19:29:34 -0400, TonyP
wrote:

IMO, Stereophile crossed the "beyond worthless" threshold quite some
time ago. It is now simply an advertising vehicle for the
manufacturers. Period.

That's fine you feel that way about the magazine.
The simple solution to all of this is, don't read it.
Oh, I do subscribe and read it for the most part. Makes for some good
bathroom reading materal. The price is dirt cheap and I do get to read
about products that I would not even knew existed, whether I think they
are great or not.

Right. I couldn't turn-down the $1 per issue offer, even though there
does not seem to be much of substance in the magazine.

As a rule, if any magazine in any way endorses mega-buck cables, they
immediately reveal their nature as a collection of nonsense not to be
taken seriously.