V-Twin

"Phil Allison" wrote in message . au...
Uhm...but i want that the 2V are reached only during the peaks, like
the CDP, therefore i must consider a 20dB (Morgan Jones measured +16dB
playing the Beethoven's Ninth Simphony) larger signal coming from the
cartridge.

** What a blatant lie.

That makes 40mV at 1kHz, or 4mV at 20Hz due the riaa curve.

** More mad lies.

I have no elemets yet to refute what MJ says.
If he says he measured +16dB above the level at 5cm/sec i cannot
disagree until i do my own measures or i found documents wich prooves
the opposite.
Maybe you can share your opinion about other than simple judgments.