Revolvr

Good ideas. Since I am only looking at tube amps and preamps, I agree 500
kHz or so will do. I'll look around on eBay for the HPs and other lower BW
Tek options.

-- Rev

"Ray Parkhurst" wrote in message
ink.net...
Wow, guess I got ripped-off. Paid $10 for mine. Awesome 'scope! Fully
differential input and extremely wide dynamic range. This 'scope plus a

3580
spectrum analyzer and you are well set up for tube audio.

Ray Parkhurst

"Alan Douglas" adouglasatgis.net wrote in message
Hi,
For strictly audio work, you could do a lot worse than an H-P
1200A. 500kHz, 100 microvolts, differential inputs on binding posts,
extremely sharp trace. Mine has worked flawlessly for something like
20 years (cost me a dollar at a company auction).

Cheers, Alan