Rich Andrews

Default PSB Subsonic 2i Driver replacement

(Marko) wrote in
om:

Max Holubitsky wrote in message
Do it temporarily, and limit how loud you use the unit until you get
the correct replacement from PSB. The specs may be similar, but there
is no way they will be close enough that it will sound exactly the
same.

Speaking of which, PSB came through for me. They are shipping free
of charge a replacement driver. I read the warranty and it stated one
year but CSR said that the drivers are warrantied for 5 yrs. YEAH.
Thanks to all for the opinions. It was greatly appreciated. BTW, I am
going to try the Kenwood......

:-)

Now all you have to do is to figure how to put the fear of god into some
children. (:)

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from
magic."

Arthur C. Clarke (1917 - ), "Technology and the Future"