Harry Lavo

Default Analog/Digital Pepsi Challenge...(long-ish)

ROTFL

Harry

"Harvey Gerst" wrote in message
(transducr) wrote:

i've seen rupert neve assert in print on several occasions that he
believes digital sound makes people subtly more hostile, frustrated,
negative...etc.

Well, I've been running all digital sound for several years now and

statements
like this really **** me off. All the people who think that digital sound

isn't
great should simply be taken out and shot. I'm really upset that the

current
gun laws don't cover this situation. Nobody should be allowed to use

analog
equipment anymore, which would at least silence that camp. 16/44.1 is

more than
good enough for everything; if it wasn't, it wouldn't be the standard,

would it?
All those "nattering nabobs" make me feel like quitting recording.

Analog,
analog; that's all I hear, and I'm sick of it. I think I'll start

carrying a
baseball bat to silence anybody who isn't in the digital camp with me,
permanently. Screw analog, screw them, screw you, screw everybody.

So much for Rupert's theory.

Harvey Gerst
Indian Trail Recording Studio
http://www.ITRstudio.com/