Bob Olhsson

Default Any alternative for Windows XP user who cant use ProTools

In article , Andrew M.
wrote:

There must be a really good reason that AVID switched to PC's
and I am sure it's not because Mac's are better than PC's.

The fact that Intel is a major stockholder in Avid could be that really
good reason combined with the fact that they'd be competing directly
with Apple...

Still, the power of my new PT-le 6.11 XP system is utterly amazing
compared to all but the biggest TDM systems I've used.

--
Bob Olhsson Audio Mastery, Nashville TN 615.385.8051
http://www.hyperback.com/olhsson.html