Posted to alt.audio.equipment,rec.audio,rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.pro
Ronald Wiebe

Default Fender P-150 PA

"MS" wrote in message news:c0M4g.1803$c%5.1197@trnddc02...
Who here has heard these? What do you think of the quality of its musical
reproduction?

Are there other similar products, from different brands? Small stereo PAs
that provide decent musical reproduction, where the sections attach
together
for easier portability? If so, how do they compare with the Fenders?

Wrong group - try posting this to rec.audio.pro.live-sound.

However, I have used one of these once, and think it was pretty much the
trashiest piece of gear I've used. My advice is stay far, far away.

If you have to get something that cheap, try something like the combo's
Behringer offers.

http://www.eastcoastaudiosystems.com...1&prodid=epp10

-Ron