Arny Krueger

"Gareth Magennis" wrote in
message

OK, try this one. You know when you've been driving on
the motorway and you realise that you have no
recollection of the last 5 minutes? What was happening
then, were you in a trance, or is it just that none of
that time actually got stored in your memory? Were you
concious at all? Lots of possibilities. So you decide
to conduct an experiment. The next time this happens you
will check out your conciousness and see what is
happening. Only you can't because the very act of
attempting to carry out this test alters your
conciousness and the test in invalid and impossible.

What freeways do you drive on Gareth? If you're having
routine blackouts while driving, pardon me if I want to be
driving some place else.