SPS22

Default CD R on Boombox CD Player

"Dave Cohen" wrote in message ws.com...
Another suggestion, take the most problematic media you have and visit a
Best Buy or similar, you shouldn't have a problem finding running units on
which you can test, I doubt salespeople would object. Lie a little, tell
them you're looking to purchase and want to be sure etc. You might even be
telling the truth depending on what you find.
Dave Cohen

I took back the boom box. I took bunch of offending CD-R's and played
on a variety of boomboxes. They played fine on all of them. This
means that this model of JVC was screwed up, or maybe just this piece.
Anyways, I got a philipps boombox. Sound is as good as boomboxes go.
It plays CD-R's well. But the other suggestions from the group were
helpful and I am going to use them as I go along.

Thanks.
-Surinder