Mark Zarella

Default Installer in central NY?

Ivan Lopez wrote:
Mark,

Hi, I'm from Syracuse. Which places did you goto already? I've always done
my own installations, but I have visited most of the shops in the Syr. area.
What I've found is that if you didn't buy the stuff from their shop they
don't want to talk to you. Did you try Automotive Professionals in
Liverpool? I needed a wiring harness and knob for an Eclipse deck and they
located the items I needed and were willing to help out even though I hadn't
bought anything from them. The other Eclipse 'shop' in Syr. didn't want to
be bothered with even looking up the part number or getting me a contact
number. I've also had good experience with Wells Bros. on Hiawatha Blvd.
They always seem willing to solve/ackle a problem.

Let me know..

I spoke to Wells bros today. Very small shop, but they seemed more than
willing to give it a go and understood exactly what I'm looking to do.
After speaking to the guys for quite a bit, I'm cautiously optimistic.
We'll see what happens. Thanks for the suggestion.