Ivan Lopez

Default Installer in central NY?

Mark,

Hi, I'm from Syracuse. Which places did you goto already? I've always done
my own installations, but I have visited most of the shops in the Syr. area.
What I've found is that if you didn't buy the stuff from their shop they
don't want to talk to you. Did you try Automotive Professionals in
Liverpool? I needed a wiring harness and knob for an Eclipse deck and they
located the items I needed and were willing to help out even though I hadn't
bought anything from them. The other Eclipse 'shop' in Syr. didn't want to
be bothered with even looking up the part number or getting me a contact
number. I've also had good experience with Wells Bros. on Hiawatha Blvd.
They always seem willing to solve/ackle a problem.

Let me know..

Ivan

"Mark Zarella" wrote in message
om...
Anyone know of a competent installer in CNY? I've scoured the
Syracuse area but have found nothing but incompetence. I'd be willing
to travel to Rochester or Utica if the person's any good. I'm sick of
people trying to charge you a fortune despite not knowing a damned
thing.

---