Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default 6 pin XLR Oddity

Mike Rivers wrote:

Years ago, I reviewed the original Trion series of mics. (My first
review for Pro Audio Review, and my last mic review) I don't remember
which of the three mics it was, or exactly what the problem was, but I
discovered a miswired connector. Hopefully this isn't a common problem
with the company's mics.

** Well, the 6 core cable looked well used and the mic and PSU came from a local small studio, all packed in a nice aluminium case.

Which makes me conclude there was " human intervention " involved.

..... Phil