dave weil

Default The Art Of Bose Bashing And Amar's Supposed Descent Into Mediocrity

On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 01:53:10 -0500, "Robert Morein"
wrote:

"dave weil" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 00:05:24 -0000, Peter Sammon
wrote:

Peter Sammon wrote in
:

http://www.epinions.com/content_3766788228

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed it!

Do feel free to add comments at the bottom. Constructive criticism or
support is greatly appreciated!

What do you have against the Sammon guy anyway?

Nothing. He's an unwitting dupe of the Bose conspiracy.

No Bob, I don't think you understand. I personally don't find identity
theft particularly savory...