Hev

"hank alrich" wrote in message
.. .
Hev wrote:

"hank alrich" wrote...
hev wrote:

Mature? It is a reality the industry has to face...

Let's look into this concept of yours: as long as I can get away with
stealing from you you have little problem with my thievery. If I can
get
a huge number of folks to steal your goods from your store, you will
like it even better.

Makes perfect sense.

As much sense as comparing apples and oranges.

You cop out. You do not take resoonsibility for your actions. End of
story. Unless you're ready to love your own for-sale goods walking out
of your own store without you receiving any compensation at all you have
no valid logical basis from which to posit that your own favorite way of
stealing music is justifiable. This is apples to apples, so don't be
such a fruitcake about it.

People aren't making copies of my merchandise and sharing them. Apples and
oranges.

--

-Hev
remove your opinion to find me he