Engineer

Default [Fwd: Old PP outputs stages]

Long post - apologies!

I first posted this to rec.antiques.radio+phono as that was
the focus of my question (and I didn't want to cross-post.)
However, I received a very interesting answer from John
Byrns that I thought was worth sharing with the denizens of
RAT.

I have copied the original below, plus John's reply (also
Bill's). Hope it all makes sense!

Cheers,

Roger