Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Radio processing

On 20/05/2020 14:35, Don Pearce wrote:

Haven't heard burbling mud for many years. I used to get it often on
my Arcam home tuner, but I think that was their first effort, and it
had a lousy front end.

Just lately, I have been driving a bus without a radio fitted, so have
been driving round using a cheap portable one sitting on the dash, which
still does the burbling mud just before it mutes.

FM would be better, possibly, as the degradation is easier to live with,
but only on the news station I usually listen to. Music or drama are
non-starters on either system

--
Tciao for Now!

John.