Posted to rec.audio.tech

Default Looking for info on VST/LADSPA/Nyquist plug-ins.

Wes Groleau wrote:

I'm not an audio guy normally, but I do have a particular audio task
that I would like to do more quickly than my current find, select, do,
do, do, find, select, etc. (Involves changing lengths of silent
parts.)

From browsing subject lines, it seems this is not the group to ask.

What would be a good group in which to ask for pointers to a plug-in
that does this or that to audio files?

rec.audio.pro(duction) comes to mind, perhaps also sci.physics.acoustics and
alt.sci.physics.acoustics

thanks

Kind regards

Peter Larsen