Richard Crowley

Default More cable questions!

"Glenn Booth" wrote ...
That's Jim Lesurf's site. You'll find he's a regular poster in
uk.rec.audio, and he's by no means pathological. He would
probably point out that the information on the site is just that -
information from experimental observation. He deliberately
does not draw conclusions (probably, but I'm guessing, because
he doesn't want to fan the flames).
He's a very good and thorough scientist, judging from his
posts and his books.

I believe he once designed amplifiers for Armstrong, and he's
a very knowledgeable chap. I think the website doesn't 'follow
through' because Jim simply didn't want it to.

Thanks for the additional info. I was intending not to criticize
Mr. Lesurf's excellent website, but to warn readers against
drawing unwarranted extrapolations from it.