paul packer

On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 09:09:23 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

Arny ,a quick question ,as you are in Michigan why do you

feel
the need to post in an Austalian newsgroup.

I didn't set up the crosspost.

Arnie's being modest. In his generosity of spirit he likes to shed his
guiding light to the far-flung corners. In other words, he wants
Aussie's to share in the good news that all components of a competent
design standard sound alike and therefore no anxiety need be expended
on their selection--just get the cheapest. This is the message of
simple benediction he spreads, and you may be sure I at least am truly
grateful for it. This is how I ended up with a Pioneer 676a that
sounds exactly like a Sony XA7ES. Will the blessings never cease
flowing to us from the good old US of A?