Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default The Vega and the Pinto

On May 5, 11:32*pm, ScottW wrote:
On May 5, 9:09*pm, Bret L wrote:

On May 4, 5:58*pm, Boon wrote:

On May 4, 1:13*am, Bret L wrote:

*Those were the primary brands' flagship small cars

Oh Jesus Christ. Someone mentions a Vega and you have to deliver one
of your internal Wikipedia entries.

You are so, so autistic.

*No, you are dense because you can not see the import (no pun
intended) of the progress of the American auto industry, and in turn
its impact on our society.

*He's all about appearances. First thing he said to me about his CD
player was the price tag
and then stupidly proclaimed, "They make a $20K model! *Imagine how
good it must sound."
A more pompous audiophool you'll never find.
He "knows" his car is nice because an auto-rag told him so.
He thinks the car he drives is representative of the man he is. *Maybe
it is.
Small car...small man.
Maybe it really does represent him.
He actually could be as shallow as he appears.

Look! 2pid found a friend!