Captain Howdy

Default Clean Power?

Lester, I haven't seen you as of yet bring up a point or a belief of any kind
and standing behind it, other then your post regarding Mustangs and where did
that get you? The plain truth is that you are nothing but a post sniper and
you don't have the balls to question anything that isn't already in argument
by others, and even at that your arguments are based on what other's are
saying already and never based on thoughts of your own. Your posts are weak as
is your spelling.

My opinion is
that there is nothing better then eating steak and drinking a beer while
trying to convince others that dog food and tonic water tastes just as good.

Well my opinion is there is nothing better than eating good steak and the
finest beer while your eating the leftovers and a dollar draft while trying to
convince me I have dog food.
Howdy quote me and tell me where I am wrong on this issue. Just do it, if I am
so wrong as you say then just quote me and provide evidence to the contrary.

Les