Soundfreak03

Default Clean Power?

Mark, why not glue a pair of 4 channel Jensens together and slap an external
pyramid crossover on them, it would of saved you a ton of cash.

You dont even read the threads do you?
Your arguing a point that noone else is. There are tons of reasons to buy
another amp and the LEAST of which is Sound quality, because if you operate it
within its linear range your fine.

My opinion is
that there is nothing better then eating steak and drinking a beer while
trying to convince others that dog food and tonic water tastes just as good.

Well my opinion is there is nothing better than eating good steak and the
finest beer while your eating the leftovers and a dollar draft while trying to
convince me I have dog food.
Howdy quote me and tell me where I am wrong on this issue. Just do it, if I am
so wrong as you say then just quote me and provide evidence to the contrary.

Les