Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default The little chimp went berserk

On Apr 9, 12:58*am, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Buffoon's definitely going Loony Tunes:

What, after snipping my point? What a cowardly move.
Your deflective "point" ("Really? You don't exist here solely to attack
others?")

No, I don't. Do you see me attacking Shhh!? Jenn? Clyde? George? Anyone else
here who actually discusses audio?

That was you making that statement, bumbler, that I'm quoting.

You're an idiot. You made the point that I was here to attack others.
I replied with the above quote. Therefore it is an appropriate
response.

Are you arguing with yourself again, lunatic?

No. You do have an obsession with accusing others of arguing with
themselves. This extremely weak argument always seems to appear
whenever you have your back to the wall. Look at this entire thread
objectively (a tall order, since your ASD prevents you from doing so),
and you'll see point after point where you've lost, deflected or
merely given up without a response. But here you are trying to claim
victory because you think I'm responding to myself.

Responding more than once to a post is fine if you're addressing
another point that was missed the first time. No one in their right
mind would think otherwise.

Like ... SCORE! BIG-TIME SCORE!!! CHA-CHINGH-CHINGH-CHINGHH!!!

BWAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAA!!!

Talk about going berserk! LoL!

Sorry, pal...you lose. Again.